Line In thru Playlist generator and adding an event

D

Derek

Hi there,

We are new with Radioboss and it took me a while before i got the system up and running.
All my playlists are made thru the playlist generator.
A few hours per day we have live shows going on and I scheduled the LINE.IN thru the Playlist generator, but... once the system shows only line before going on air once line.in#3600. When it shows only line I know it will not play so always problems. What am I doing wrong?

Second question is, I have made all my events. When I want to change an existing event or duplicate, Radioboss crashes and I have several file in the events which are unusable, some events are double after restart, sometimes a whole event day is gone. What am I doing wrong here?

Thank you very much for helping me out.

First of all, please make sure you're using the latest RadioBOSS 5.1.3.

Derek said:
We are new with Radioboss and it took me a while before i got the system up and running.
All my playlists are made thru the playlist generator.
A few hours per day we have live shows going on and I scheduled the LINE.IN thru the Playlist generator, but... once the system shows only line before going on air once line.in#3600. When it shows only line I know it will not play so always problems. What am I doing wrong?
Can you please provide more information on this issue? Perhaps with screenshots.

Derek said:
Second question is, I have made all my events. When I want to change an existing event or duplicate, Radioboss crashes and I have several file in the events which are unusable, some events are double after restart, sometimes a whole event day is gone. What am I doing wrong here?
This definitely should not happen - schedules is essential feature of the software and inability to edit event renders it useless... We didn't have any reports like this from other users, so I think it can be something on your PC which interferes with RadioBOSS.
Please click Settings->Open Settings folder and if there are any bugreport_*.txt files, send them to support@djsoft.net.

Hi there, thank you for your reply. I was so pissed off I deleted radioboss so i cant make any pics now and yes, I have the newest version. As soon as I installed everything and I have new issues, i will send them over.
Question, is there a possibility to see which playlist will be played in f.e 4 hours so you can edit them?

Derek said:
Hi there, thank you for your reply. I was so pissed off I deleted radioboss so i cant make any pics now and yes, I have the newest version. As soon as I installed everything and I have new issues, i will send them over.
The issues with scheduler are, surely, not caused by RadioBOSS - if it were, we'd have loads of reports from other users. Scheduler is the module which is used by everyone.

Derek said:
Question, is there a possibility to see which playlist will be played in f.e 4 hours so you can edit them?
Scheduler shows "Run in" column - you can see what event will be started after 4 hours.

That's why there is a play list and everything in it is what's running mind yo you put play list on top of a play lists will confuse you unless you're doing an ad or commercial play list.

Back