Loop option songs intro or jingles intro

RBtechnika

Would it be possible to add markers to mark the start and end of the loop? We would like to loop the intro of the song, we mark the loop markers in the song and when we play such a song, when it reaches the loop, it starts playing this fragment until we decide when to exit the loop and start playing the rest of the song. The only question is how to organize the loop on and off. Maybe on the bottom panel, next to the PLAY, Stop, etc. buttons, there would be a button marked loop, which if it was active, then when we start playing such a song with a set loop, it will be used. There could be an appropriate button to exit the loop next to it. Exiting the loop could also be done using a shortcut key, e.g. L. What do you think?

Attachments

• 2023-05-09 14_30_57-RadioBOSS Track Tool.jpg
    2023-05-09 14_30_57-RadioBOSS Track Tool.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 82
There's no such option in RadioBOSS, I also see it as somewhat dangerous. When RadioBOSS works unattended, and it encounters such a track in the playlist, it will stay in this loop forever, or until someone makes it stop.

There's no such option in RadioBOSS, I also see it as somewhat dangerous. When RadioBOSS works unattended, and it encounters such a track in the playlist, it will stay in this loop forever, or until someone makes it stop.
Maybe an option to limit loops to a certain amount? I.e. after 10 loops, stop. To avoid such dangers.

Maybe an option to limit loops to a certain amount? I.e. after 10 loops, stop. To avoid such dangers.
Even with limited number of repeats, I already see how our ticket system is being destroyed by a swamp of requests like "my RadioBOSS repeats one track all over again".

What is the use for this feature? I only see that it must be enabled explicitly (like pressing the "Repeat track" button).

Back