Metadata Inclusion

Nefe

Hello, I need help. So I'm using Mp3tag to input the metadata (properties) of my songs but when I eventually add them to my music library on RadioBoss, data (properties) like Gender and Beat-per-minute (BPM) that reflect in Mp3tag do not reflect in my music library on RadioBoss. Please, do you have any idea how I can get that fixed? I know I can just input them directly on my RadioBoss automation but the downside to that is, whatever data is imputed on RadioBoss doesn't get saved to the original source file and I do not want that.

Hi there there is lots of bmp that is not covered by radioboss around 100bpm i don't know why I presume this is difficult and it doesn't always happen you can set tags in radioboss under edit track as from time-to-time things go missing from the tags. For bpm I have always found MixMiester BPM analyzer to be the best however there are others like lyric addition and artwork addition. Hope this helps. Nefe what are you iusing the BPM for

Hello, I need help. So I'm using Mp3tag to input the metadata (properties) of my songs but when I eventually add them to my music library on RadioBoss, data (properties) like Gender and Beat-per-minute (BPM) that reflect in Mp3tag do not reflect in my music library on RadioBoss. Please, do you have any idea how I can get that fixed?
RadioBOSS reads only standard tag fields (artist, title etc) from mp3 files - that's because many other formats do not have standardized field names for BPM or any other additional information; also for Gender, RadioBOSS uses its own gender list that may be different from gender entered in mp3tag. Do you need to use BPM information outside RadioBOSS? If not, then you can use RadioBOSS's BPM field and do not save it to MP3.

RadioBOSS reads only standard tag fields (artist, title etc) from mp3 files - that's because many other formats do not have standardized field names for BPM or any other additional information; also for Gender, RadioBOSS uses its own gender list that may be different from gender entered in mp3tag. Do you need to use BPM information outside RadioBOSS? If not, then you can use RadioBOSS's BPM field and do not save it to MP3.
Thank you very much. Now I understand better. To answer your question, yes I do need to use BPM information outside RadioBOSS.

Hi there there is lots of bmp that is not covered by radioboss around 100bpm i don't know why I presume this is difficult and it doesn't always happen you can set tags in radioboss under edit track as from time-to-time things go missing from the tags. For bpm I have always found MixMiester BPM analyzer to be the best however there are others like lyric addition and artwork addition. Hope this helps. Nefe what are you iusing the BPM for
Thank you for this bit of information, it helps. I'm using the BPM for my radio. When I want to filter my songs to create a playlist based on their BPM, having that data would be very useful.

Thank you for this bit of information, it helps. I'm using the BPM for my radio. When I want to filter my songs to create a playlist based on their BPM, having that data would be very useful.
We'll see what can be done to improve it - e.g. it will read BPM tag where possible and copy this value to RadioBOSS's BPM tag.

Hello, I have a question. How do I schedule using Tempo as my filter? Cause I noticed there is no room to add tempo when inputting the metadata of a song.

Back