Mic Button

mikenico

Now that I having been using Radio Boss things come to mind that are a must, one is the Mic button this Def has to be highlighted RED when active and grey when not, and the other would be to Flash the last 30sec of a track ending in RED, this would help so much.

mikenico said:
Now that I having been using Radio Boss things come to mind that are a must, one is the Mic button this Def has to be highlighted RED when active and grey when not, and the other would be to Flash the last 30sec of a track ending in RED, this would help so much.
Track end flashing will be added really soon (in 5.0.1 or 5.0.2), I'm not sure regardign the MIC though. Have you tried using it in Push-To-Talk mode (Settings->Inputs)?

I can try that, but what I find sometimes is that you can easily forget this in an ON position, the red would be a good distraction to the eye.

mikenico said:
I can try that, but what I find sometimes is that you can easily forget this in an ON position, the red would be a good distraction to the eye.
That's why I advised you to use PushToTalk - when you release the mouse, button will go up and MIC will be turned off.

djsoft said:
mikenico said:
Track end flashing will be added really soon (in 5.0.1 or 5.0.2), I'm not sure regardign the MIC though. Have you tried using it in Push-To-Talk mode (Settings->Inputs)?
My suggestion is when use MIC button in CPanel to have active FX. When MIC is pushed Volume Control slow down and music level becomes negative and red color. So there is a visual control.

Attachments

• _MIC-volume-fade.jpg
    _MIC-volume-fade.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 454
pety said:
My suggestion is when use MIC button in CPanel to have active FX. When MIC is pushed Volume Control slow down and music level becomes negative and red color. So there is a visual control.
Yes, the red Gain level indicates that MIC is on. Also on Windows Vista, 7 or 8 with visual themes on, MIC button becomes blue when active.

Back