Mobile apps for your station

appiwork

2020 was awful, treat your listeners this Christmas!​

Cheer up your listeners this Christmas and keep them listening to you with a new mobile app.

Branded mobile apps help radio stations to grow their audience and keep listeners tuning in.

We’ve recently built apps River FM and Magic 87.6 and we’d like to build your apps too! Here’s what they have to say:

“I’ve been getting apps for my radio stations from Appiwork for six years now. They work great and my listeners love them. Great price too - pay once and no hidden extras.” Nathan Rose, River FM, Australia.

“It's better having our own branded app. Our listeners can find us straight away without being distracted by other stations. It keeps them listening to us!” Andrew Andrews, Magic 87.6, Australia

Appiwork radio station apps
  • Simple and easy for listeners to find you
  • Grow your audience and coverage
  • Your logo and branding
  • Your live stream
  • No crappy ads
  • One standalone build price without subscriptions or ongoing fees
Get your radio station app today for both iOS and Android from as little as USD 999. Order yours today and we’ll submit it to iTunes and Google Play within 10 working days.

Kind regards

Zoë Hida
Business Development Manager
T: +61 438 316 106
T: +81 80 7125 2091
E: zoehida@appiwork.com
W: www.appiwork.com

We are very proud to be:
  • Winners - 2018 - developer of Best Startup in Data and Artificial Intelligence Innovation Awards
  • Best Studio - Small - 2016 World App Design Awards. The best studio/development house that consistently achieves excellence in app design. Winners are awarded according to the body of work submitted across all categories and the overall rating score.
  • Winners - 2016 World App Design Awards - 2 Gold, 1 Silver
  • Winners - 2015 and 2014 NSW Government Apps4NSW Competition
  • Finalists - 2016 CeBIT Business Technology Awards
  • Finalists - 2014 Australian Mobile and App Design Awards

Back