more integration with windows Explorer

Coddy Gonz?lez

Hello team Radio boss the greeting cordially from guayaquil, ecuador this is for the suggestion of a feature that I would like much that had Radio BOSS in the short or long term is possible, that from the same windows Explorer copying one or more audio files, they can paste in Radio BOSS to be able to play them directly and immediately or add them to the queue?
I mean I am in the "my music" folder, select 1.mp3 file copy (CTRL + c) I'm going to Radio BOSS and pego with CTRL + v or any other command.
perhaps already this; is asked or perhaps it is already implemented but does not have a keyboard command and only allow dragging the / files.
which for me is it possible that I am a person with a visual disability and we, do not use the mouse, just use the PC keyboard I have understood that there is another program that I won't mention out of respect, but that it has this feature and for us the blind, it is easier and faster to make radio in this way.
If you can't I'm asking at least since the Radio BOSS (f1) Explorer add a command to quickly add files to playlist thank you very much for reading me congratulations once again by the program.

Note: I am sorry if I don't understand or I do not understand, but I am a native speaker of Spanish and I am using a translator.

PostScript: I apologize, by that inadvertently posted in Spanish, I forgot to translate it sorry.

This is English forum, please write in English so other users can also read the text.

Coddy Gonz?lez said:
Hello team Radio boss the greeting cordially from guayaquil, ecuador this is for the suggestion of a feature that I would like much that had Radio BOSS in the short or long term is possible, that from the same windows Explorer copying one or more audio files, they can paste in Radio BOSS to be able to play them directly and immediately or add them to the queue?
I mean I am in the "my music" folder, select 1.mp3 file copy (CTRL + c) I'm going to Radio BOSS and pego with CTRL + v or any other command.
That's an interesting request - we'll consider implementing it in the future.

Coddy Gonz?lez said:
If you can't I'm asking at least since the Radio BOSS (f1) Explorer add a command to quickly add files to playlist thank you very much for reading me congratulations once again by the program.
You can add tracks from file explorer in RadioBOSS by pressing the INSERT key. It will add selected tracks to the playlist after the selected track, or if nothing is selected, to the end of the playlist.

Back