Multiple Computers

vocalistics

Sorry to ask many things - jsut a query

All paid and purchased and loving it - (and surprisingly learning it)... I have 2 internet connections here (as I live in the countryside)... One is a wifi type service and the other is sattellite... The sattelite is most stable but will not allow a 24/7 stream however will permit streaming for a few hours (for example in a storm) when the other system goes off.

I want to install software on two pc's - one with each internet connection then I was thining of regularly backing up and sharing files on a network drive.  Is this possible - would I need to buy licence twice to use on two pc's?  It is only as a backup to cover evert eventuality!

No additional license needed for this - feel free to install it on additional computers.

Great Thanks.

I am going to browse forum for the next question but in meantime, is there a way of taking a complete backup of the config/p-laylists/schedules etc for example daily to copy onto backup pc?

Yes, it's possible manually from the menu: Settings->Settings backup and restore or you can scheduler a daily backup using createbackup command (more info on this here: http://www.djsoft.net/smf/index.php/topic,3326.msg12277/topicseen.html#msg12277)

Back