Music Library Bugs.

RBS

Hi DjSoft,

First I have to say well done on the New improved Music Library in RB4.4.
But I have found a little glitch,
In the Main RB Play window, if I add in the year "2003" in the information pane, and hit save,(See pic1)
I would expect the Music Library to be updated-----But it is not (See pic 2)

It really would be good if you could do this as Now you have a web browser in RB, so you could Look at Wikipedia and update information as a song is playing.

By the way, the updated information is there, in the Music library, but you have to open the "track properties and click ok.....this will update it......(This is much slower when you have a lot of songs)

Regards
RBS

Attachments

• ML1.png
    ML1.png
    38 KB · Views: 757
  • Pic2.png
    Pic2.png
    12.8 KB · Views: 745
Hello.

Yes, this is a problem, and will be be improved in the next version. For now, you can click Edit->Update info from tags button so it'll update info about all tracks in the database.

hello to everybody, i write inside this topic because the bug (if is a bug) is related to the music library:

if i add (to an existent db file) a folder and then i close the music lib. window with the 'X' button i am prompted to save the db file because something changed (perfect behavior); if i add a single file to the music lib. and then close the window, the db file is not updated even something was changed (and i am not prompted to save the file)

regards, paolo

nexus.vi said:
hello to everybody, i write inside this topic because the bug (if is a bug) is related to the music library:

if i add (to an existent db file) a folder and then i close the music lib. window with the 'X' button i am prompted to save the db file because something changed (perfect behavior); if i add a single file to the music lib. and then close the window, the db file is not updated even something was changed (and i am not prompted to save the file)

regards, paolo
Thanks for report, will be fixed.

Back