Music library update

Radiodici

Hey there, so I'm finally upgrading RadioBOSS from 5.9.4.0 to 6.3.3.0, on a new computer, but when transferring my different music library files (.xml), I can't seem to find them. Apparently it's not possible to choose the default Music library folder anymore, which I could in the older version (.
Also, after fiddling a bit with the new library, I realised the files are now in *.m3u8 / *.csv ?

So two questions :
Is it still possible to change the default library folder?
Is there a way to import my old libraries or do I need to recreate them?

Thank you!

Music Library is now stored in database tables. By default, it's SQLite database, and everything is in "Tracks.db" file. There are no separate music library files any longer. The purpose of this, is that working with database is orders of magnitude faster than with xml files like it was in pre-6 versions.

Ok, that sounds like a cool improvement. Is it possible to import those old files in the database per chance? Or do i have to start over from scratch?

Ok, that sounds like a cool improvement. Is it possible to import those old files in the database per chance? Or do i have to start over from scratch?
You can use Add->Import command for that, select XML file type.

Back