(N.) ADS SCHEDULER IDEEA

NICKY G DJ

I would like to understand how ADS Scheduler works.

If I understand the operation, I insert the spot mp3 file, and automatically that is the client ...
then I decide the times of the "spot blocks" and creates a table for each block (example every 15 minutes {00 "- 15" - 30 "-45"}).
now we admit to have 10 spots (10 customers), I should manually select each spot and always manually go to check the box where I would like to insert the spot?

Excuse me but I do not see that it is a very "Automatic" system ...

1. Could not you create a customer card with billing data, spot contract, spot file replacement, alternative spots?
2. Would not it be better to populate the various times, in daily rotation from RB? I should for each client have to set a few parameters such as:
- billing information
- start / end of the spot contract (start of the day, end of the day)
- Specify how many daily passes this customer must make. (the spots are sold according to daily passes)
there are customers who buy 5 steps, another 10, another 20 ... always a day of transmission.
- specify the times of passage spot (I can sell certain advertising spaces at different times, only in the morning, only in the afternoon, only in the evening, or at particular times such as the peak radio program that can be at 15:00 etc.)
- product category (so as to avoid two or more activities occurring in the same spot or consecutive block)

Based on all these preset data, RB must do all of its calculations (which a computer as a PC is prepared to do) and fill the various spot blocks at the established times.

If I have to enter manually or make me the accounts about when to insert or not a customer, if in the same block there is a competing customer etc. it is a waste of time and not very functional.

It seems to make the 80s radio so :)

NICKY G DJ said:
Excuse me but I do not see that it is a very "Automatic" system ..
It is very automatic. For each advert you select its airing time by putting the checks marks in the appropriate boxes in the grid. You can save grids and load them - this way you can have some typical grids and load them for new ads, and then modify it.

NICKY G DJ said:
2. Would not it be better to populate the various times, in daily rotation from RB? I should for each client have to set a few parameters such as:
All of this is already possible, start/end times and dates, groups, types, etc. It warns if there are two ads of the same type in a block.

djsoft said:
NICKY G DJ said:
Excuse me but I do not see that it is a very "Automatic" system ..
It is very automatic. For each advert you select its airing time by putting the checks marks in the appropriate boxes in the grid. You can save grids and load them - this way you can have some typical grids and load them for new ads, and then modify it.

NICKY G DJ said:
All of this is already possible, start/end times and dates, groups, types, etc. It warns if there are two ads of the same type in a block.

I had noticed the possibility of using the "presets" even if as I explained before I do not fully understand the potential.
1. Is it possible to create a drop-down menu for recalling presets at first sight (next to modification or somewhere immediately recallable?)

2. Is it possible to do a basic and advanced tutorial for the use and creation of ADS seduler ??

3. What is the difference between Groups and Type and priorities?

I would like to understand the operation a little better.

NICKY G DJ said:
1. Is it possible to create a drop-down menu for recalling presets at first sight (next to modification or somewhere immediately recallable?)
The grid presets can be loaded from the menu, when you click the Edit button under the grid.

NICKY G DJ said:
2. Is it possible to do a basic and advanced tutorial for the use and creation of ADS seduler ??
The basic idea on how to use is in the user manual. Once you get started, the rest should be easy.

NICKY G DJ said:
3. What is the difference between Groups and Type and priorities?
Those have nothing in common to start with :) Group set how it's displayed in the list, under what group. Type is advert type to diagnose if two of the same type go one after another. Priority set the position in a block.

I suggest to simply try using it and see what happens. I also suggest to read the user manual on this topic: https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/advertisement_scheduler.htm

Back