Can you please specify what does not work? You can add streams directly to the playlist using the Playlist->Add URL menu.from wizard how do I perform this action? I only see add internet URL that doesn't work.
It is much easier using the "Network" tab, it shows all the resources that are loaded on the page (open network tab, click F5, start playback, sort resources by Size column). The ones with larger size are media resources, so it's fairly easy to locate where the music is being streamed from. Note that it's typically against the ToS to include stream from Spotify or similar services in your radio.sometimes it is possible to view the page source (this varies per browser) but even then and if you can view the sources, you then have to find the actual bit that "powers" the feed. this takes a lot of work and digging, it is NOT easy. AND takes a lot of trial and effort (a lot of effort) to find the right bit of the code that is "the sweet spot" that makes it work.
This is a web page and can't be played, but luckily it has a podcast RSS link: https://feeds.megaphone.fm/ESP9792844572I get an error 41 for ABC newscast here, can it work?
I found these..they seem to be direct RSS but don't seem to work.You should look for RSS feed or direct stream link, RadioBOSS will be able to play it.
none of these work for me eitherI found these..they seem to be direct RSS but don't seem to work.
- Top Headlines: https://www.espn.com/espn/rss/news
- NFL Headlines: https://www.espn.com/espn/rss/nfl/news
- NBA Headlines: https://www.espn.com/espn/rss/nba/news
- MLB Headlines: https://www.espn.com/espn/rss/mlb/news
- NHL Headlines: https://www.espn.com/espn/rss/nhl/news
- Motorsports Headlines: https://www.espn.com/espn/rss/rpm/news
- Soccer Headlines: https://www.espn.com/espn/rss/soccer/news
- ESPNU: https://www.espn.com/espn/rss/espnu/news
- College Basketball Headlines: https://www.espn.com/espn/rss/ncb/news
- College Football Headlines: https://www.espn.com/espn/rss/ncf/news
- Poker News: https://www.espn.com/espn/rss/poker/master