Other radio stations using RadioBoss Cloud?

BronxCruz

Hi everyone
As we're on the edge of starting our radio station with RB Cloud, I would like to listen to a station that is already broadcasting with it. As you can not set cue points on each track seperately, I wonder how it sounds with the current system that eliminates silence between two tracks. So to who's station can I listen using RB Cloud? Thanks.

Hi everyone
As we're on the edge of starting our radio station with RB Cloud, I would like to listen to a station that is already broadcasting with it. As you can not set cue points on each track seperately, essay writerI wonder how it sounds with the current system that eliminates silence between two tracks. So to who's station can I listen using RB Cloud? Thanks.
thank you my issue has been solved

Hi everyone
As we're on the edge of starting our radio station with RB Cloud, I would like to listen to a station that is already broadcasting with it. As you can not set cue points on each track seperately, I wonder how it sounds with the current system that eliminates silence between two tracks. So to who's station can I listen using RB Cloud? Thanks.
Thanks a lot for help!

Back