Paused player, I must reboot

adonayescalante

Hello, I have the following problem, install the program on a computer running Windows 8.1 or Windows 7 ultimate pro, to spend 7 or 8 hours is paused the song being played and I have to Reboot the computer. I formatted the computer and not solved, modified it to my liking or without modifcar as capture and remains paused.

The characteristics of the team are:

Dell N4110
i Core 3
3GB of RAM
320gb hdd

These are the catches:

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    134.5 KB · Views: 409
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    23.8 KB · Views: 364
  • 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    27.1 KB · Views: 356
  • 4.PNG
    4.PNG
    184.3 KB · Views: 353
Do you mean it plays for 8 hours and then stops? If so, please give more information on what happens, e.g. are there any error messages, if the probram hangs completely or just stops, what are the error messages in the log.

No, simply pause and main log shows no mistake, when you play another file loads but remains in 00:00 to play, then you must restart the computer.

The problem by opening the program with UAC active windows, and takes more than 15 hours working and has not closed was resolved. If the problem continues I will report. Thank you for your prompt response. :) :) :)

adonayescalante said:
No, simply pause and main log shows no mistake, when you play another file loads but remains in 00:00 to play, then you must restart the computer.
Looks like it stops processing the sound, the cause is that it somehow "lost" the sound card. Reasons may vary, e.g. faulty driver, another software somehow takes sound card, faulty hardware or sound card driver.
You can try the following:
- use another sound card
- update your sound card's driver
- in RadioBOSS's settings, Playback click "Change..." for the main sound card and enable the "Event driven" mode.

I just have a question, because I do not mark the approximate time that the entire list of songs will be played, when I made a schedule for 24 hours, if they see the hours that start as far as I indicated to be played and the rest you run out of time, this is normal, not the list will pause on that song ?.

Attachments

• Captura.PNG
    Captura.PNG
    151.4 KB · Views: 340
It will not pause or stop on this track. By default, RadioBOSS calculates the start time for 450 tracks (for performance purposes).

Back