Playback Level for URL

radioena

In settings..File Type...there is an slider to adjust Playback Level. This seems to be restricted to a folder. Is there a way of setting playback level for a relayed stream url? We relay and the current level of the stream is very low.

In settings..File Type...there is an slider to adjust Playback Level. This seems to be restricted to a folder. Is there a way of setting playback level for a relayed stream url? We relay and the current level of the stream is very low.
You can create a file type for this network stream and adjust its level. As identifier, use a part of the URL (the part must be long/unique enough).

You can create a file type for this network stream and adjust its level. As identifier, use a part of the URL (the part must be long/unique enough).
We are talking Radioboss Cloud. There is no identifier field.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-26 180021.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-26 180021.png
    26.6 KB · Views: 25
Ah, sorry - in this case if it's the only stream you play, you can use the "Use for network streams" option in file types.

Ah, sorry - in this case if it's the only stream you play, you can use the "Use for network streams" option in file types.
Unfortunately I use 3 streams.... one of them needs boosting.. that's why I asked. IF I use the ootion "Use for network streams" will this boost all 3 streams? Can it be planned for a future update? In Radioboss it works perfectly and there is no limitation on streams in file types.

Currently it'll boost all streams. We'll add an option to specify identifiers for file types, in one of the next updates (probably the next one).

Currently it'll boost all streams. We'll add an option to specify identifiers for file types, in one of the next updates (probably the next one).
Thank you. The identifiers will also help for specific files within a folder as well.

Back