Playlist saving

fakeologist

New to this program and am trying to figure out playlists.
I've created a few playlists in tabs.
When I click file save, is it saving all the playlists in the file or just the open/active tab?
When I create an event to play the playlist, it plays all the files in the playlist twice.

When I click file save, is it saving all the playlists in the file or just the open/active tab?
It only saves the active tab.

When I create an event to play the playlist, it plays all the files in the playlist twice.
I don't know how this is possible. I think you should check your playlist if it has those files included twice. Or maybe event is improperly configured and it starts two times in a short period of time.

If I force run an event, it will add the playlist to the currently open tab playlist on the right and play all the tracks.
The only way around this is to delete all the files in the open tab playlist and then it will only play the SAVED files in the playlist.

I guess the idea is the playlists on the right should be empty if playing a scheduled saved playlist as an event, otherwise it will be added to the existing open playlist.

If I force run an event, it will add the playlist to the currently open tab playlist on the right and play all the tracks.
The only way around this is to delete all the files in the open tab playlist and then it will only play the SAVED files in the playlist.
It runs the events in the Active tab (by default, it's marked with bold font) - active tab (the one you currently working in) can be a different tab.

I guess the idea is the playlists on the right should be empty if playing a scheduled saved playlist as an event, otherwise it will be added to the existing open playlist.
This is controlled by the "Clear playlist" option of the scheduled event.

Back