playlist sequences

paolo.crossa

Hello. I'm italian (Paolo). with the function (+) I created three playlists pl1 pl2 pl3,
pl1 inside there are 300 songs in pl2 300 songs and even pl3 300 songs.
start listening to the playlist PL1, at the end of the tracks, or stops or more and continues pl1. how do I continue to automatically switch to pl2 and then to pl3 ??? thank you

There could be only one active playlist, if you play "pl1" then all the playback will be there. The only way to switch to another playlist window is to do it manually.

Consider using the Scheduler to start different playlists: http://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/scheduling_playback.htm

I created three playlists (1= am, 2 = afternoon 3 = evening), see photo attached, and I want at the end of the first playlist begins the second and then the third. I saw that these playlists do not have access to save, so I can not upload events.

Attachments

• img01.jpg
    img01.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 339
Use the scheduler: create 3 events to start each of the playlists, and set the "If there are scheduled tracks in the playlist, enqueue" option. This way playlists will start one after another.

There is a problem with the option.
If the playlists are very large, then enqueue is not a solution.
The playlists will not start at:
  • 07 - 13;
  • 13 - 19;
  • 20 - 23.

pety said:
There is a problem with the option.
If the playlists are very large, then enqueue is not a solution.
The playlists will not start at:
  • 07 - 13;
  • 13 - 19;
  • 20 - 23.
It depends on what is needed. If every playlist has to be played in full, then Enqueue should be used. Other option is to wait until the currnetly playing track ends, and then start the next playlist.

If Paolo wants specific music for different period of the day, maybe the content af the playlists will be different as rithm (hard or soft). If in playlist we have thousand of tracks with clock icon, then the next playlist will be inserted after the last track from the previous playlist. So, I'll suggest to check this too: Remove previous schedule from the playlist

Yes, removing the previous schedule is a good idea. Or even the Clear playlist option to make sure there's nothing left :)

Back