Please add the activate or deactivate serial / key feature

sangatsetia

Please add the activate or deactivate serial / key feature like in other software. This is very useful if there is a problem with switching the hardwere

Attachments

• please-add-activate-deactivate-serial.JPG
    please-add-activate-deactivate-serial.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 228
The activations are handled automatically for our software. This is less hassle for users as they have much more freedom in reinstalling and the problems are extremely rare.

The activations are handled automatically for our software. This is less hassle for users as they have much more freedom in reinstalling and the problems are extremely rare.
why do I ask that, because I experienced a failure to install on the new hardwere, the activation key was rejected, even though the old hardwere had been deleted. finally I sent the ticket to djsoft, and now the key can be used on the new hardwere, thanks for the help and explanation. success

why do I ask that, because I experienced a failure to install on the new hardwere, the activation key was rejected, even though the old hardwere had been deleted. finally I sent the ticket to djsoft, and now the key can be used on the new hardwere, thanks for the help and explanation. success
I'm sorry for that, it seems that you experienced a rare case when the system decided to reject the activation.

Back