possible bug

ormston

just noticed this one, if in the playlist you delete the currently playing track and then click on the "next track" icon, it skips one further track and plays the 2nd track in the list and then leaves the "1st track" in a kind of limbo

1614907313451.png

here i deleted a track that was playing, and clicked on the next track icon manually, it then played the marvin gaye track and left the ides of march track (i notice it has no start time) and will not play that track at all. this is in 6042.

just noticed this one, if in the playlist you delete the currently playing track and then click on the "next track" icon, it skips one further track and plays the 2nd track in the list and then leaves the "1st track" in a kind of limbo

View attachment 11044

here i deleted a track that was playing, and clicked on the next track icon manually, it then played the marvin gaye track and left the ides of march track (i notice it has no start time) and will not play that track at all. this is in 6042.
ok, on second thoughts, its not a bug, its working as intended.
deleting the currently playing track makes the next track the next to play, so clicking on next track would go to the next track
my bad, it just LOOKED like wrong, but it should work that way, sorry

Yes, in this case it starts the next track based on the position of the previously playing track. So it's working as intended.

Back