Preview of the generated song list

lughsan

Hello Dimitry, how are you?

I think it would be very useful for everyone to be able to preview any work done in Playlist Generator Pro.

For example, I create a list of random songs that will appear at an event every day.
to be able to visualize before the execution of the event the list of songs that will be played.
It would also be great to be able to edit the preview according to the daily requirements of each person or company.

Preview Functions:
1 - Before running the event, you will be able to see the list of songs that will be played.
2 - option to move, delete or replace any file in the song list.
3 - the system individually indicates the date of the last playback of each song.

Greetings, Dimitri.

You can use the "Export to player" button to load generated playlist into RadioBOSS, where you can view or edit it.

That option is good but it does not allow us to see what will happen tomorrow.

Example:
Metal music event.
It will leave from Monday to Sunday at 9:00 p.m.

Imagine that today, Saturday, you want to know the list of songs that will be broadcast on Wednesday.
How can I know the list of songs that will be released on that day?

You can create multiple playlists i advance, e.g. create playlists for the whole week and then you'll know what will start.

Before a playlist is created, the software doesn't "know" either what will play.

Random is not really a good way of generating a playlist it depends on BPM of the song not everyone has this in their mp3. Its much better to have balance of song transition. there is no current way of doing this as good as a person listening through the playlist, hope this helps as its fantastic software.

Back