problemas con radioboss

diabolix

Hola buenos dias me llamo jose soy de Espa?a , estoy probando rabioboss pero he detectado un fallo, no hace caso al tiempo de espera de los eventos

Por ejemplo quiero poner un tema al azar en cualquier momento que yo le indique

primero reproduzco una coletilla de entrada que dice ahora va un clasico y salta al azar un tema del ayer

y lo tengo por ejemplo 11:10 pista sola
y el tema aleartorio que elegido a las 11:10 con 10 seg de difrerencia osea 11:10;10 con maximo de espera 8 seg

y me borra el primero archivo y ya no me lo reproducira hasta pasar 1 hora por que no hace caso del tiempo de esperar y lo salta?

Gracias

im sorry excuse me for traduction

Hello good days I call jose am from Spain, am trying rabioboss but I have detected a failure. It does not notice to the time of wait of the events, in events of a few seconds

For example I want to put a topic at random at any time that I indicate him first I reproduce a short pigtail of entry that he says now the classic one goes and jumps at random a topic of the yesterday and I it have for example 11:10 track audio and the topic aleartorio that chosen at 11:10 with 10 seg of difrerencia bony 11:10; 10 with maximum of wait 8 minutes and it erases the first file and already it me will not reproduce it up to happening 1 hour for that it does not notice of the time to wait and jumps it? Thank you

It's still pretty hard to understand. You can try changing the event options e.g. try turning off the "Run scheduled launch without waiting for current track to finish".

Back