Question about Breakaway Broadcast?

Ron

I wanna use Breakaway broadcast for my radio any one know how to set it up how can i put the brakaway broadcast output to my radio so it effects my music?

WBGS-Founder said:
I wanna use Breakaway broadcast for my radio any one know how to set it up how can i put the brakaway broadcast output to my radio so it effects my music?
IIRC Breakaway create their own virtual device, and you can set up RadioBOSS to use that device. You can ask their support, probably they will be able to give you other options.

well if I use the pipeline 1 as main output for radio boss will breakaway features be add on out put?

djsoft said:
WBGS-Founder said:
well if I use the pipeline 1 as main output for radio boss will breakaway features be add on out put?
Yes.

How do I know this is working with breakaway how do i know all the Breakaway Broadcast effects are working?

WBGS-Founder said:
How do I know this is working with breakaway how do i know all the Breakaway Broadcast effects are working?
You can try using some sort "extreme" settings values, which you would definitely hear e.g. cut off all high frequencies, or increase/decrease gain by 10dB. If you don't hear changes like this, then processing does not work.

I dont know no setting is working well so confusing why cant this be easy 199 for this not to work kinda steep?

WBGS-Founder said:
I dont know no setting is working well so confusing why cant this be easy 199 for this not to work kinda steep?
When we tested Breakaway with RadioBOSS (last year) - it was working. I'm sure that it will work now as well. It looks like your setup is incorrect. Make sure you have followed the instructions on how to use breakaway plugin.

what you mean breakaway plugin ill just buy Audioproc too much of an hassle. So fare there is no plugins.

Back