Question about Scheduler stopping

jcurtman

I have a few items in my scheduler that start to play and will play for 20 secs to a few minutes...then just stop.  The program then goes right into playing from the playlist.  Is there something I am not doing right?  Not all of my scheduled events are doing this - about half.

What RadioBOSS version do you use? Please also post screenshots of the events that do not work correctly.

I redid all of my scheduled events. If / when it happens again I'll post a screen shot.  I use your most recent version.

Ok, so this happened again and attached is a screen shot.  I had to turn the scheduler off to start the program which is why you do not see the on box checked.

During the time it is scheduled to play the encoder / broadcaster is attempting to log on to another shoutcast server for a station we have syndicated on. 

Could it be that the show is being skipped because the program is trying to connect?  It is set to wait in the que so this should not be the reason...I would think.

Attachments

• CHEZ SANCHEZ SCREEN.jpg
    CHEZ SANCHEZ SCREEN.jpg
    450 KB · Views: 435
Please install the latest RadioBOSS 5.4.7.1 - from your screenshot i see that you use RadioBOSS 5.4.0.0, but this is the first beta version release and it has lots of bugs - it is not recommended to use betas in the production.

Connection attempts do not affect scheduled tracks playback, so the problem is somewhere else. Please install the latest update and let me know if the problem is still there.

Back