radio boss 6.1.2.0

perucanta

when stepping on the microphone it does not maintain the volume level that is configured, it rises immediately, in 6.1.1.0 the volume was maintained, allowing the speaker to speak clearly, could you correct it or leave it as before?

when stepping on the microphone it does not maintain the volume level that is configured, it rises immediately, in 6.1.1.0 the volume was maintained, allowing the speaker to speak clearly, could you correct it or leave it as before?
The only change in this version regarding the Microphone is that microphone bed now has fade in/out. The microphone itself or its processing was not changed.

The only change in this version regarding the Microphone is that microphone bed now has fade in/out. The microphone itself or its processing was not changed.
before I had the music level set at 15 db now so that the music matches and maintains the volume while I speak I have to put it at 40db and while I speak it gradually rises until it overshadows me... it doesn't let me speak for more than 30 seconds why the music is raised not respecting the programmed level.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220429-094825_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220429-094825_Chrome.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 126
question do you have a plugin installed what regulates the volume for the music?
If so, the plugin notices that your music is too quiet when speaking into the microphone and therefore regulates the music again high
This could be a reason

Back