RadioBOSS 4.9 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
djsoft said:
According to the bug report, it crashed when you were closing RadioBOSS, is that correct?
Yes, indeed. I said : "RB crashed at stop".

I thought 'stop' meant that you stop a track in the playlist. This bug will be fixed in the next update.

djsoft said:
I thought 'stop' meant that you stop a track in the playlist. This bug will be fixed in the next update.
Sorry, English is not my strong point.

In this morning RB did not start my resume playback, as usual, but there is something new. It started auxiliary playlist and when I started from SCheduler the playlist (Run now) wich should start from the beginning RB played both : the auxiliary and playlist from scheduler.

I stoped RB becouse that was the only one solution to stop auxiliary playlist.

A serious BUG makes me crazy.
I have checked "Resume Playback".
Sometimes I shut down the PC.

After restart Auxiliary playlist starts even if I push Stop button.
The emergency playlist does not stop after I press stop button.
So I always close RB and restart it again and reload manualy my playlist from Scheduler.

PLEASE, FIX THIS HORRIBLE BUG IN THIS CENTURY.  :mad:

I need the FIX YESTERDAY !

Stop adding to the list. DO SOMETHING.

pety
I've just tried the following:
- RB plays scheduled playlist with "Resume playback" on
- RB restarted, scheduled playlist is removed, nothing is started to play
- Silence Detector loads the Aux Playlist
- I click Stop button and it stops as it should...

Can you please give more information on this bug, eg. what are the steps to reproduce it?

The next release is planned for Jun 23 (but date can be moved) - anyway the fix will be available in this century for sure :)

djsoft said:
pety
I've just tried the following:
- RB plays scheduled playlist with "Resume playback" on
- RB restarted, scheduled playlist is removed, nothing is started to play
- Silence Detector loads the Aux Playlist
- I click Stop button and it stops as it should...

Can you please give more information on this bug, eg. what are the steps to reproduce it?

The next release is planned for Jun 23 (but date can be moved) - anyway the fix will be available in this century for sure :)
I am too busy right now. It happened every time I worked in Live. RB did this in Live and I was punished. I think that if your team will fix "Resume playback" my problems like this will stop. I am nicely asking you for fixing "Resume PLayback". Thanks a lot, Dmitry !

The crash is about search in File Explorer Panel. When I used "Search" RB crashed.

Attachments

• bugreport_20130721-230133.txt
    44.1 KB · Views: 533
I found an error in this morning.
RB restarted. And another one when I just worked.

So, two big errors (crash and freeze)
I send more bug reports.

Attachments

• fatal_error.jpg
    fatal_error.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 658
  • bugreport_20131010-073730.txt
    20 KB · Views: 563
  • bugreport_20131010-080903.txt
    19.5 KB · Views: 519
  • bugreport_20131002-193025.txt
    20.1 KB · Views: 533
pety said:

I send more bug reports.
From the reports it's likely that problem is not in RB but it's somewhere else... Did this happen before? Did you change something in your system so this started to happen?

djsoft said:
pety said:

I send more bug reports.
From the reports it's likely that problem is not in RB but it's somewhere else... Did this happen before? Did you change something in your system so this started to happen?
An invalid track path and then RB Restart. I would like if RB find an incorrect path to do not restart or freeze.

pety said:
An invalid track path and then RB Restart. I would like if RB find an incorrect path to do not restart or freeze.
It doesn't restart or freeze - when the path is invalid, file does not exist or can not be read for some reason, it will just show an error message Unable to play! Error code = 2 (unable to open the file/invalid server address) and move on to the next file in the playlist.
If it crashes on your PC - check it for viruses first, as I said before, the error reports are strange and it looks like the error is outside of RB.
If it worked fine before - then check what changed in the system, probably it's the source of the problem.

pety said:
I will check for viruses; it worked nice before.
That's what I'm talking about - software programs can not break. They always works the same. If it worked fine before but now doesn't work - that means, the reason is outside of the program :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back