RadioBOSS 6.3 beta

Exactly, download the most recent podcast. But could I be smarter and only download if the podcast is from today? (Configurable).
In the case of news, a podcast from yesterday is not useful.
A news network was supposed to update the podcast daily, but suddenly it stopped and we spent 3 days announcing old news, until we realized it.

Exactly, download the most recent podcast. But could I be smarter and only download if the podcast is from today? (Configurable).
In the case of news, a podcast from yesterday is not useful.
A news network was supposed to update the podcast daily, but suddenly it stopped and we spent 3 days announcing old news, until we realized it.
Makes sense, I'll add it to the to-do list.

nelson, yes, I got my giphys working for the Dj which is super cool. The Dj now gets four giphys for different bpm. Which looks more natural. I am still hoping you can persuade Dmitri to include in this update a route to output the Auto Intro from main sound like jingles and cart wall to avoid DSP processing vocal sound which sounds like Donald duck, which it seems was forgotten about in last RB update and will probably again if not done here which are being put on back burner again can you help ?

The "difficulty" is that changes like this require extensive amounts of testing. This is why this improvement is assigned to version 6.4 where we plan to add audio routing configuration with several points where DSP can be applied.
Yes, but you are simply cutting / pasting existing code, I would guess. you must have made a logical approach in this design to use already created tested components. We are happy to test this. As it was overlooked in previous updates. As the approach for Jingles / Cart wall cannot be dissimilar from AutoIntro how cannot cut /copy of existing tested code work and minimise testing?

include in this update a route to output the Auto Intro from main sound like jingles and cart wall to avoid DSP
It's not possible technically, as I said in previous posts, change like this is a lot of work, and, more importantly, testing. This is planned for the next major update (RadioBOSS 6.4).

Yes, but you are simply cutting / pasting existing code
It's not the style of coding we practice here at djsoft.net :) Jingles and Auto Intro are totally different entities and processed differently.

It's not the style of coding we practice here at djsoft.net :) Jingles and Auto Intro are totally different entities and processed differently.
Thats unusual Dimitri . I do not mean copying pastings in from others work usually which doesn't work. I mean copy from existing code you have written to eliminate errors that share commonality. You say the objects Auto Intro and Cart wall are differently coded but that makes no sense other than the automation. Sadly i think all the automation currently goes out on main channel and, therefore go through DSP .

I have to change my speakers back from Bluetooth connection to wired yesterday for several reasons this did not connect at start up .I also notices windows had forgotten about 'Stereo Mix' which did not work with Bluetooth Speakers sadly . This said I also noticed the virtual Port was reporting an error and was not stable. I had hope to try a Digitial mix like VoiceMeter Bannana which looked good ,but I am starting to realise that its possible I need to create hardware ports and buy proper A to D interface such as the Focusrite have you any of these running?

Nelson are your podcast working ? how are you getting them from the recorded sessions folder into something processed. Is this automated? Am not surprised about the news we found out after a bad week that we was outputting album as title. Really daft mistake too as we spend a lot of time writing new php this was missed and had run a day without anyone noticing fortunately Dimitris data is rock solid.

Am still desperate to get my hands on a %lyrics tag too as this is now becoming common place, I have cobbled together some java script code but can't run it as have no %lyrics content that is sitting in my mp3 laughing at me.

Dmitry, is it possible to have a field for downloading a podcast, a checkbox to only download the file if the last one is from today? (These attributes are in the xml)
A news network didn't update their news podcast for 2 days, and it was playing old news until we noticed.
In the case of not finding files for today, I would prefer that the file be deleted :)
Which one is nelson c using please ?

Streamarchive RED record lamp does not change to black when recording!
Yes, this was changed and now the icon does not change. You can see the state if you click on this button (now it will show recording window, it won't stop immediately) and also in the Status Bar (lower part of the window).

I have to change my speakers back from Bluetooth connection to wired yesterday for several reasons this did not connect at start up .I also notices windows had forgotten about 'Stereo Mix' which did not work with Bluetooth Speakers sadly .
There's no need for Stereo Mix now, because Windows now supports "Capture playback" feature.

When command ?pass=[password]&cmd=scheduler%20off is sent to the API, the scheduler will switch off, but the 'Scheduler: Enabled' toggle on the bottom right corner of the screen will still show enabled.

The scheduler will switch itself off correctly but visually it should show 'Scheduler: Disabled' the same way as if it were done manually. Also the tick box in the scheduler itself should appear unticked. At the moment it turns into a black square instead of a blank square.

This can lead to confusion.

Attachments

• screenshot.png
    screenshot.png
    444.8 KB · Views: 112
When command ?pass=[password]&cmd=scheduler%20off is sent to the API, the scheduler will switch off, but the 'Scheduler: Enabled' toggle on the bottom right corner of the screen will still show enabled.
Thank you, will be fixed in the next update.

Thank you, will be fixed in the next update.
I can see it is fixed, thanks and for our purposes it is sufficient that it shows 'Enabled [OFF]' although I am unclear what the use case is for having the 3 options - on, off and remotely off being signified but remotely on just coming up as 'Enabled'. What is the use case for the 3rd option 'Enabled [OFF]' instead of it just showing up as disabled?

I can see it is fixed, thanks and for our purposes it is sufficient that it shows 'Enabled [OFF]' although I am unclear what the use case is for having the 3 options - on, off and remotely off being signified but remotely on just coming up as 'Enabled'. What is the use case for the 3rd option 'Enabled [OFF]' instead of it just showing up as disabled?
This is different. When it's completely turned off, no events will run. When it's disabled using "scheduler off" command, it allows, as an exception, to run events with "scheduler on" command - this allows to turn scheduler on/off using events.

Back