radioboss.fm streaming problem

liga

Hi dj soft, if You can take a look with my radio, now. There is a problem with the streaming. Frequently audio drop. never happened before.

please can you help me? bye, see you soon

liga

www.lafebbre.ch

Our monitoring does not detect any issues. Do you stream live or it's a stream from RadioBOSS Cloud?

hi everyone,
I connected for a live broadcast from home with my radioboss, at the end of the live broadcast, the cloud streaming didn't start again. So in radioboss cloud I restarted the server and the player, and there both I and the listeners heard these audio drops. Then I opened a support ticket with attached audio and screen logs. At some point in the afternoon, everything returned to normal. I thank you and cordially greet you.

liga

www.lafebbre.ch

hello again,
so, i noticed this problem: even today i did a live broadcast from home with my radioboss. All good, but when I disconnect from the radiobosscloud server, it gives an error and no longer plays the stream from the player, or rather, the player runs, but the stream gives an error. I'll copy the log, Hello and I'm waiting for a solution.

LOG:
6:53:58 PMMorgan Wallen - Last Night
6:54:38 PMRelay disconnected
6:54:43 PM[W40] Warning! Title update failed (Output 1)
6:56:36 PMRDJ - Ending 1
6:56:42 PM[W40] Warning! Title update failed (Output 1)
6:56:43 PMP!nk - TRUSTFALL
6:56:48 PM[W40] Warning! Title update failed (Output 1)
6:57:11 PMServer connection closed (output 1) Restarting...
6:57:21 PMConnected to server! (output 1)
6:57:27 PMRelay deactivated
6:57:28 PMExit
6:57:28 PM*ServerTimeZone* Started (9.3.0.107)
6:57:29 PM*ServerTimeZone* RAZZ, Jay Tastic - Make This Right
6:57:29 PM*ServerTimeZone* Relay activated
6:57:34 PM[E40] Cannot start broadcasting (output 1) Error 40 (network timeout)
6:57:49 PM[E40] Cannot start broadcasting (output 1) Error 40 (network timeout)
6:58:04 PM[E40] Cannot start broadcasting (output 1) Error 40 (network timeout)
6:58:19 PM[E40] Cannot start broadcasting (output 1) Error 40 (network timeout)
6:58:29 PMConnected to server! (output 1)
6:59:11 PMSnow Patrol - Chasing Cars

liga

www.lafebbre.ch

Yes, it looks like a problem with the recent Icecast update, we're working on it now.

The problem should be fixed within couple of hours I think (we'll rollback to previous release).

An update was released that fixes this issue.

In order to apply a fix, please open Settings, Advanced, set Icecast version to "Icecast RFM". Then open System and press the Restart Server button.

Good evening to all the staff,
I did live broadcast and the problem seems to be solved. Thanks again and I'll let you know if there are any further bugs.
You have been very efficient.
Best regards

liga

www.lafebbre.ch

Back