Radioboss freezes

Hello,
So, I am having a problem where Radioboss is stuck in a loop where it will play a track, then crash. It tries to restart, plays the last few seconds of the same track, then before moving on to the next, it freezes up and keeps doing the same thing. Even when I try restarting the computer. Upon restart, it just keeps doing the same thing. I can't get it out of this loop. I don't know if it's not liking a particular track or what, but I need some major help. When this happens, the entire program becomes unresponsive. I tried uninstalling, reinstalling, but moved all files from app data/roaming/djsoft.net to the new folder that was created, in an attempt to at least have my settings carry over, but apparently within that folder is the problem. I would really prefer to not have to create all my playlists and scheduled tasks again, so if you can help me just clear the necessary files so it will clear the last playlist it had loaded, that would probably do the trick. What are the names of these files? I can't go through the normal saving and restoring of settings, because like I said, the program, after playing the last few seconds of a track, becomes completely unresponsive. Until this is fixed, I am completely unable to do any live broadcasts.
I've never had any stability issues with Radioboss before. This started with the previous version of Radioboss, 6.2.4.2, but is still happening with the update. Perhaps a file somewhere has become corrupted?
Whatever I need to do to fix this, just let me know, and it would definitely be a plus if I can do it without losing all my playlists.
Thanks,
Justin

Okay, just wanted to reply here to let you know what I did. Not sure if it is what you would have recommended, but seems to have worked. In the app data / roaming/djsoft.net folder, I found the right folder being used currently within rb, and kept all of the sub-folders but deleted a bunch of .ini and other files. Once I loaded rb back up, playlist was cleaned out. I had to reset my play and recording devices, but other than that, there don't seem to have been any other unintended consequences. Since I am using RB Cloud most of the time, and only doing live broadcasts for certain shows, is there a way to have the playlist cleared every time I close the program? I understand that means I will have to load or generate a playlist every time I open the program, but at least that would be better than getting stuck back in that endless loop when the program doesn't like a track for some reason.

Please start RadioBOSS and click Help->Contact support->Send bug reports. Or, if it's completely unusable, open settings folder (Roaming/djsoft.net/...) and send us bugreport_*.txt files form there. Using bug reports, it'll be possible to understand why this happens.

If this happens again, I will do that. By deleting a lot of those files, it forced a lot of settings back to default, but didn't delee my playlists, scheduled events, etc. I'd never seen it do that. Hope it doesn't happen again, but if it does, I will send it to you.

If this happens again, I will do that. By deleting a lot of those files, it forced a lot of settings back to default, but didn't delee my playlists, scheduled events, etc. I'd never seen it do that. Hope it doesn't happen again, but if it does, I will send it to you.
This looks like some sort of hard drive failure, where some of the settings files got corrupted so you see that something is removed and something's not.

Back