RadioLogger

rorie.ryan

Would it be possible to add an audio present field for ## seconds in the settings menu?

This would require that audio be present for a number of seconds at the same threshold before an email is sent.
This would stop false triggers being sent.

Do you have it that sound disappears then appears briefly then disappears again?

Yes sometimes the incoming audio is OK for a few seconds and then drops then comes back for a few seconds and then drops.
This causes multiple email alerts, Ideally I'd like to say that when the incoming audio is constant for a number of seconds then send me an OK message.

Hopefully you could implement this, I'm sure it would benefit other users.

Thanks.

Yes sometimes the incoming audio is OK for a few seconds and then drops then comes back for a few seconds and then drops.
This causes multiple email alerts, Ideally I'd like to say that when the incoming audio is constant for a number of seconds then send me an OK message.

Hopefully you could implement this, I'm sure it would benefit other users.
I'm not sure about this, honestly, one of the RadioLogger's purposes is to identify issues with the recorded stream - in this case, this audio on/off seems like an issue that has to be fixed, not masked.

Back