Report Genrator is freezing

tomimatko

In the new version, there is an issue with the Report Generator. Exporting to a Text file is freezing. Exporting in other formats is fine. Can you please fix this, as it is important to us due to our performing rights obligations.

Attachments

• 2023-09-15_134416.jpg
    2023-09-15_134416.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 91
I've done a bit of research, strange things are happening. For example, if I export several times in a row, it starts duplicating songs in the report. This happens in all formats. Everything is fine in Preview. Only when it comes to Export, there seems to be a serious error.
These issues don't occur when I request a report for a few days, but when I want a report for the entire month (30 days), all of these errors occur.

Attachments

• 2023-09-16_122002.jpg
    2023-09-16_122002.jpg
    391.1 KB · Views: 99
I've done a bit of research, strange things are happening. For example, if I export several times in a row, it starts duplicating songs in the report. This happens in all formats. Everything is fine in Preview. Only when it comes to Export, there seems to be a serious error.
These issues don't occur when I request a report for a few days, but when I want a report for the entire month (30 days), all of these errors occur.
Is this a List or Playcount report?

Export of Report Generator
Yes, but what is the report type? Report Generator offers two - List and Playcount. In case of List tracks can be listed more than one time because they could have played several times.

This is a List. You can see that it's the same date and same time. If it were a Playcount, maybe the date would be the same, but the time would always be different.

Please send .csv report file for the day where you see repeated tracks in the report to support@djsoft.net - we'll check what could be wrong there. Or it only happens for long report periods, and never for one day reports?

Unfortunately, the same thing happens when it's the entire month and when it's just one day. I sent you the CSV for the entire month in one email and for one day in another email.

Tomimatko, I have not seen this however reporting has been changed. I used to be able to print the current playlist so we could manually add bpm to the files by hand, but this report has been replaced from to dates.

One thing that is noticeable is the artist repeat guard time 'sweeper Protection' is not working as it is playing the same artist consecutively on free play twice in my two-week period, I checked it right after the first. there seems to be no funny name tags in either. This occurred with two artists well spotted..

Unfortunately, the same thing happens when it's the entire month and when it's just one day. I sent you the CSV for the entire month in one email and for one day in another email.
Thank you, we'll check what could be wrong there.

This Sweeper setting was zero in mine I am wondering if this is why? I have Tried setting this to 180000 or three mins.
It means that if there's less than 3 minutes to event start, it won't use sweeper. Please also create a separate topic about sweepers, this one is about Report Generator.

Back