report in the logs when I finish playback, simultaneous player

nelson c

Hi , I have two open instances on the same pc streaming reproducing the same each with a different isp with different kbps streaming , if possible cuts to reduce the internet speed decays .
these are switched if cut and always played the instance that is playing with higher quality streaming ( right through the api , the volume is low and rises an instance in another) , we perform this by reading the log , seeing the track number is playing list .

So far so perfect, the downside is that now I have to add replacements dtmf and advertising time be played in the overlapping player.
cpu load is 60 %, since the processor is also shared with stereo tool .
Duplicate events in the two instances of RB does not seem a good idea, will produce a twofold increase in CPU usage .

the solution would be
trade should be only one instance of RB , for example the first :
Using priorities I have in my scprit redundancy would have to turn up the volume and lower the first instance to the second and off the script until finalizen trade .
This would not be any problem and I can easily add (when the option is turned on " Save the number of the track on the record " and an event starts in the secondary player RB writes in the " [ A] " and at that time should perform the action I describe above)

The problem here is that I have no way to know when the term player simultaneous playback ( nothing is written in the log when this happens ) , and so we can return to normal behavior straming redundant script.

Do you mean it should write to the report that Overlay Playback event is finished?

djsoft said:
OK, I've added it to the future versions request list.
Ok Thank you!

the file with future requests, should weigh about 1 gb ;D
Every day I see requests for features to the program (I include myself in this).
I hope everything can be implemented at some point, and not go running in line for years.
Anyway I see great work by the entire development team. ;)

nelson c said:
the file with future requests, should weigh about 1 gb ;D
Every day I see requests for features to the program (I include myself in this).
I hope everything can be implemented at some point, and not go running in line for years.
Anyway I see great work by the entire development team. ;)
Yes, there are lots of requests and queue grows faster than we implementing features :) No feature will wait in the queue for years, anyway (btw, the longest wait time was about 5 years IIRC). There are new people in the team so developments are already pretty fast - 4.9 and 5.0 were one of the biggest updates in RB's history.

Back