Save Content of a Container to a file automatically by sheduler

Jörg B

Hallo,
It would be nice, if there was a way to save the Content of a Container or a Playlist automatically to a single audio-File like *.mp3 etc. My Radioboss-Audomation on https://radio-nww.de does a very good job to mix the News with Opener, Music-Bed, Weather, even with music-Bed and Closer after all. But there are some of my Team-Members, they don't work with radioboss. I want to sound the Newsblock the same es in automated programm or from my studio, where i use Radioboss. So i would like to render the whole Newsblock, as it is played out by radioboss in one single file so that others can download it and play it in there shows

Yes, of cause, but there is no way to select the tracks to render and to do the job automatically.
It renders the entire playlist. You can create a separate playlist tab to mix only the tracks you need.
I'm not sure about automation for this, what should be automated?

I want to give a rendered mp3-file to those in my team, who do not use Radioboss. My Newsblock consists of several Parts. I get the news from a third party source as an mp3-datei without any music-beds etc. So the Container/Playlists for News have the following structure:
1. News-Opener.mp3
2. News.mp3 (Treated as voice Track with Music-Bed)
3. Weather Opener
4. Weather.mp3 (Treated as Voicetrack with Music-Bed)
5. Weather Closer.mp3

The News and Weather are refreshed each day at 00:00h, 06:00h, 09:00h 12:00h 14:00h 16:00h and 18:00h
This playlist for News should be automatically rendered to a single mp3-File so that it is available for my team on the Server. I suggest the Following: In the scheduler can be created this news-Playlist with Playlist Creator. If there was the option, not only not to play and save the created playlist instead, even more 1 option to render the created playlist to a single file to sheduled Times.

Yes, that would be nice. Its allso useful to archive a voicetrack show in a file after it's played out.

Yes, but i can't do so within a 24-7-Automation. I only want to render the playlist wich is build for playing out the newsblock. And i would like do do that automatically. Other Software can do so.

Yes, but i can't do so within a 24-7-Automation. I only want to render the playlist wich is build for playing out the newsblock. And i would like do do that automatically. Other Software can do so.
In this case, as I said in my previous post, we may be adding a command to do so.

Jorg wre are you getting your 4. Weather.mp3 (Treated as Voicetrack with Music-Bed) from

Back