Scheduler

Run scheduler event when starting Radioboss, would this be possible in the future?
If you want to perform some actions on RadioBOSS startup, there's an option for it in Settings->General, check "When program started" press the "..." button and enter the commands.

If you want to perform some actions on RadioBOSS startup, there's an option for it in Settings->General, check "When program started" press the "..." button and enter the commands.
This option you say is limited to simple commands, for example: I want to generate a playlist when starting, I used the command "generate" it generates a playlist but the tracks do not enter normally, it would be easier if there was an option to mark the event to be started when starting Radioboss, it would make it easier for so many other actions as well.

This option you say is limited to simple commands, for example: I want to generate a playlist when starting, I used the command "generate" it generates a playlist but the tracks do not enter normally, it would be easier if there was an option to mark the event to be started when starting Radioboss, it would make it easier for so many other actions as well.
We'll add a way to run an event on RadioBOSS startup, this feature will appear in the next minor update.

Back