Search bar

lionelfwi

Good morning,

I hope you're doing well. I wanted to share an improvement idea for the playlist search function. Currently, when we browse a playlist, it can be difficult to find a specific title, especially when the list is long.

I suggest adding a search functionality that would allow users to enter the title they are looking for and quickly find it in the playlist. This feature would be really handy and would make the user experience even better.

What do you think ? Would it be possible to take this suggestion into consideration for a future update of the application?

Thank you for your work and your attention to our user feedback.

Good morning,

I hope you're doing well. I wanted to share an improvement idea for the playlist search function. Currently, when we browse a playlist, it can be difficult to find a specific title, especially when the list is long.

I suggest adding a search functionality that would allow users to enter the title they are looking for and quickly find it in the playlist. This feature would be really handy and would make the user experience even better.

What do you think ? Would it be possible to take this suggestion into consideration for a future update of the application?

Thank you for your work and your attentood morning,
This is possible. press ctrl+f in the playlist window

Back