Search problem

gary.hedge

Hi again

I maybe missing something here but I can't get the search function to work !!!
Under 'library' it says ALL but nothing happens !!!!!

Gary Hedge said:
I maybe missing something here but I can't get the search function to work !!!
Under 'library' it says ALL but nothing happens !!!!!
Did you create music libraries? Please see this page for more information: http://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/creating_a_music_library.htm

Nope.....Still no joy

Followed the instructions to the letter.....it's saving a libary (as an XML on to my desktop) but the search is just empty !!! still only comes up with 'ALL' in the libary box

Gary Hedge said:
Nope.....Still no joy

Followed the instructions to the letter.....it's saving a libary (as an XML on to my desktop) but the search is just empty !!! still only comes up with 'ALL' in the libary box
You need to save the libraries in the library folder (by default, when you click Save, it open in that folder). If you save libraries somewhere else, RadioBOSS will not read them.

Excellent, thank you

what's the path of the Library's folder ? For some reason it's saving them to my desktop

Gary Hedge said:
Excellent, thank you

what's the path of the Library's folder ? For some reason it's saving them to my desktop
If you changed it to desktop, and saving your libraries to desktop too, then search will work.

If you want to revert to the default music library path, open Settings, and on General tab, set Music Library folder to:
Code:
\Database\
(just copy-paste this value)

djsoft said:
Gary Hedge said:
Excellent, thank you

If you changed it to desktop, and saving your libraries to desktop too, then search will work.

If you want to revert to the default music library path, open Settings, and on General tab, set Music Library folder to:
Code:
\Database\
(just copy-paste this value)
Or select another folder in other partition. It will work too.

Back