Several feature requests

Hello,
I have several feature requests and improvements I would like to ask for. Some of these are for desktop, some are for cloud. I will make sure I mention which one each applies to.
1. Desktop: Crossfading options could be labeled better for screen reader users. I have yet to figure out what does what for some of those options. I have a lot of songs that are fading way to early, but can't figure out what to adjust.
2. Desktop: Using nvda screen reader, under options for hot keys, there are lots of unlabeled checkboxes, so hard to tell what each box is supposed to toggle. It might also be helpfull to update the help system with a list of what all the default hot keys are. Found the information on the subject to be rather limitted.
3. Cloud: Make equalizer and compressor accessible, or at the very least, allow us to apply a preset like in the desktop version. Then we can at least mess around with presets until we find one that is to our liking.
4. Cloud: All more than 1 folder per file type. This would be handy for things like programs, where we never want any fading. Instead of creating a filetype for each and every one, we could just select multiple folders.
5. Cloud: Enable agregated stats for all encoders. So, if I'm broadcasting to a shoutcast server, have those stats also combine with stats from the default radioboss.fm stream. It would also be nice if this could be made to work with Zeno, so those stats would also show up with everything else. A good way to have all your listener stats in one spot, and not have to pull up multiple control panels for multiple streaming services to manually add up all the stats.
6. Cloud: Would really love to see voice tracking.
7. A way to sync playlists between desktop and cloud, so that, if a song was recently played on cloud, and we are setting up a playlist for desktop, it won't set songs that already played within the separation rules set on cloud, or if we try to manually insert a song that would violate those rules, give us a prompt saying that song violates separation rules, and ask if we really want to insert it. It would require keeping things synced somehow between cloud and desktop.
8. Will we ever see Radioboss for mac?

1, 2 - accessibility issues noted, thank you.

3 - sliders are a problem; we'll probably change those to number boxes when accessible mode is enabled.

4 - the core is designed to have one folder per file type, I don't think this is going to be changed soon, I'm sorry

5 - if you use desktop RadioBOSS, you can make it pull stats from the other servers: https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/statistic-relays.htm
This is not possible for Cloud.

6 - voice tracking and some other features from the desktop version will be added to the Cloud as well, but when, it's unknown as of now.

7 - this is a tricky option, so I can't tell you if we're going to add it.

8 - for technical reasons, this is not an option for now.

Another option for cloud that would be nice is a bring your own streaming option. What I mean is, a lot of people, like myself absolutely love the radioboss cloud panel, and all it is capable of doing. But, in some cases, people may not wish to use the provided radioboss.fm as their primary streaming. Since we already get the option to connect to other encoders, it would be good to give us the option to bring our own streaming and save a bit of money, while still having access to this amazing platform. This would allow us to use platforms like shoutcast as a primary stream (without you all having the headache of implementing or maintaining it), or even free options like Zeno. I don't know if that is possible, but could be something that would bring even more people to the platform, and a good way to save some money.

Back