song of the week

scundida

i have to program the song of the week with this scheme:

1-jingle intro
2-Playing song of the week
3-jingle outro

this scheme is played every day for the entire week.

how i can automatically change every week the song at n.2 position, by selecting another song of random position in a folder, or programming a list of song in my order?  ???

thx guys!  :P

Scundida,

Firstly create a playlist called songofweek.m3u to hold items 1, 2 and 3 described above.

For item 2 put it in as a TrackList and create a playlist to hold the song or songs (playlist could be called songsofweek.m3u).

If you added 10 songs to that playlist on day one then that would continues going for 10 weeks with a new song each week - assuming that you only played the "Song of the Week" once a week.

The TrackList option of "In Order" would need to be selected.

Jamie C.

pety: two time at day, one in the morning and one in the afternoon.

radiodungog: i don't understand your procedure.. ???

scundida said:
1-jingle intro
2-Playing song of the week
3-jingle outro

this scheme is played every day for the entire week.

how i can automatically change every week the song at n.2 position, by selecting another song of random position in a folder, or programming a list of song in my order?  ???
You can do it this way: make playlist generator select a new track each week, and use a scheduled event to play it with the intro and outro jingles.

I - create Playlist Generator Pro preset to select a new "Track of week"
1. Start Playlist Generator Pro (please refer to this user manual section if you're not familiar with what Playlsit Generator: http://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/using_playlist_generator_pro.htm )
2. Add a category, on the Tracks tab select the folder where all your "tracks of the week" are located.
3. Add this category to the Playlist Structure.
4. Save the preset (let's say it's named TrackOfTheWeek).

II - select the next Track of week and save it as a playlist
1. In RadioBOSS, create a new scheduled event.
2. Use the wizard, select "Generate a playlist", click Next
3. Select your preset - TrackOfTheWeek.
4. Check the "Save generated playlist to a file" checkbox and enter the file name (for instance, C:\tow.m3u8).
5. Make the schedued event run each Monday at 3.00 AM (for example) - use the "Week days" option.

III - play current "Track of the week" with intro/outro jingles
Create a scheduled event, use the "Multiple actions" button to add intro jingle, track of the week playlist (C:\tow.m3u8 as in the example) and outro jingle. Set this event to start depending on when/how often you like it to play.

thanks for the answer!! :-* :-* :-* :-*

@pety if you can realise a video for this operation.. i will love you!  ;D ;D ;D

See the script (odt file - LibreOffice Writer).
Here the tutorial:
https://youtu.be/4bZkHtpsEm8

Attachments

• Song of the Week.odt
    14.9 KB · Views: 327
Back