Sweepers

Sweepers can be in any format playable by RadioBOSS. You can check if the file is supported - add it to the playlist and try playing it.

Sweepers can be in any format playable by RadioBOSS. You can check if the file is supported - add it to the playlist and try playing it.
tried mp3s and wav . Could you give step by step instructions, as help is no help at all, not explicit enough, also can I increase volume on text to speech Thank Mike

Sorted text to speech problem I was having, found in options/file types/text to speech. Still struggling with sweepers. Mike

From main interface select scheduler/ select add/select insert sweeper before starting an event/select sweepers/ dialog box opens to browse my pc, what am I browsing for .mp3s .wave or something completely different. (Define a sweeper please and what file extension does it have) KR Mike

Latency on mic. have tried most things including installing ASIO. (ANY RESOLVES FOR THIS.) Also Voice activated (side chain compression) is it supposed to reduce music volume automatically. Commonly know as ducking

Back