The "0" key to start a jingle does not work

Yohann

Hello !
I have a problem.
The "0" key to start a jingle does not work while the keys 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 and 9 work perfectly and allow to start the jingles.
Thank you in advance for your help.

The "0" key to start a jingle does not work while the keys 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 and 9 work perfectly and allow to start the jingles.
Please specify what RadioBOSS version do you use, also - is it about a key on the keyboard or you press a button on the taskbar?

Please specify what RadioBOSS version do you use, also - is it about a key on the keyboard or you press a button on the taskbar?
I am using the latest version of RadioBOSS (6.1.1.0).
When I click the button on the taskbar it works, it's with the key on the keyboard that it doesn't work.

is it possible to hide only these jingle buttons in the taskbar to control the jingles only with shortcuts.
So leave everything else there like the additional workzones, broadcast control, stream record etc.

is it possible to hide only these jingle buttons in the taskbar to control the jingles only with shortcuts.
So leave everything else there like the additional workzones, broadcast control, stream record etc.
Currently this is not possible but I've added it to our to-do list for the future, an option will be added to control this.

Back