Title in tab on taskbar

tomimatko

Can the currently playing item (song name, ads name, event, etc.) be displayed in the tab on the taskbar? Similar to Winamp. I often have other windows open over the RB, so I don't have to minimize them to see what is currently playing.

maybe like this ?
1700949241222.png

It shows that in the tray (near the system clock) - when you hover the icon, it will show you the playing item's title.

It shows that in the tray (near the system clock) - when you hover the icon, it will show you the playing item's title.
The icon in the tray (near the system clock) is hidden because not all icons in the tray are displayed. The point is that I often read in Air something from the browser and therefore have the browser open over RadioBOSS. I would like to be able to see which song is currently playing (For example, I could announce the song that is currently playing on the radio) without having to minimize the browser window or open the hidden part of the tray icons and hover over the icon. I believe that displaying the song name in taskbar button is more important than displaying "RadioBOSS Standard".

Last edited:
Yes, makes sense. A tooltip for the application icon is not a big deal - will be added in the next beta version update.

Back