Track Order

gary.hedge

Hi all

I'm new to RadioBoss but love it so far  :)
The only major issue I've come across so far is when I drag a folder across to the playlist section it puts it in strange order !!!
I mean....I number the tracks so they're in playback order in the folder but when I drag the folder or schedule an event to play it gets spead out almost randomly !!!!! Help.......its driving me mad

RadioBOSS should sort files alphabetically, considering the numbers. If it's a bug, will be fixed in the next update - thanks for reporting!

Great, thanks.
I'll have a other play with it tomorrow, but I do need the tracks to be in show order which are numberd for that reason !!!
I'll report back and let you know
Thanks again

Yep
Seems to have an issue with track numbers !!
It's fine if you stick to 01, 02, 03 etc but I sometimes have to insert a jingle or track on to my memory stick so I could have something like track 03.2 or 04.1.....windows is fine with them but RadioBOSS can't do it

Gary Hedge said:
Yep
Seems to have an issue with track numbers !!
It's fine if you stick to 01, 02, 03 etc but I sometimes have to insert a jingle or track on to my memory stick so I could have something like track 03.2 or 04.1.....windows is fine with them but RadioBOSS can't do it
Thank you for the information. Will be fixed in the next update.

Back