upload other picture/text

Train

Hi

I'm missing the possibility to upload another picture and textfile when i'm playing (live) from line-input in Radioboss.

I have Radioboss set up, and working perfectly with my server. It uploads a cover and a little textfile every time next track starts. But it keeps the last cover and text on my homepage forever if no new file is played from Radioboss.

Maybe i have to make a "dummy mp3" with the cover and text i want, so i can play that right before "going live" - is that the solution i have to use?

First of all, you cannot add tags to URL and LineIN.

You can add a LineIN as event in Schedule and assign it a Task Name (image 1)

or

You can add LineIN to a playlist, customize it and load it in Schedule (image 2)

Attachments

• LineIN-asEvent.jpg
    LineIN-asEvent.jpg
    241.7 KB · Views: 371
  • LineIN.jpg
    LineIN.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 373
Hit101 said:
Hi

I'm missing the possibility to upload another picture and textfile when i'm playing (live) from line-input in Radioboss.

I have Radioboss set up, and working perfectly with my server. It uploads a cover and a little textfile every time next track starts. But it keeps the last cover and text on my homepage forever if no new file is played from Radioboss.

Maybe i have to make a "dummy mp3" with the cover and text i want, so i can play that right before "going live" - is that the solution i have to use?
There's no easy solution to change cover art for line.in, but it's possible to change the text - see pety's reply above.

Back