VARIOS VOICE OVERS

In most stations in Colombia, for example, several voiceovers are used within the same song or music file. It would be important to add the option, so that at least 3 voiceovers can be added to the same song. For now you can only 1 voiceover and you need to be able to embed more than one voiceover file

In most stations in Colombia, for example, several voiceovers are used within the same song or music file. It would be important to add the option, so that at least 3 voiceovers can be added to the same song. For now you can only 1 voiceover and you need to be able to embed more than one voiceover file
Yes, agreed, we'll add this feature in the future versions.

Will be great that you can tell to radio boss to use the voice several overs pre-recorded and linked to a song, to use one tag to play any voice y any hourly segment. Example... play all the voice overs at the intro or outro (you must set in track where will play the voiceover) from 10:00 to 12:00 hrs with the tag "Voice: Jack".

I'm sorry, but I think I misspelled myself... what I'm trying to say is that it would be nice to have pre-recorded introductions (or presentation at the end of the song) from an announcer (radio dj or host) to play over the beginning or end of the song. That this process could be automated with the scheduler and that presenter or host could be associated with a specific time slot with tags (for example).

That this process could be automated with the scheduler and that presenter or host could be associated with a specific time slot with tags (for example).
This, too, can be done with Auto Intro. You can enable/disable auto intro rules with the scheduler, e.g. you can disable all rules except for the one(s) that are associated with the presenter currently active, and only those rules will be applied. Please see the autointro command: https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/scheduler_commands.htm

At the first sight, looks so complicated. I think its complicated to record two or three different presentations of a song and the same with other voices and play in scheduled mode different voiceover audios over the music trying to emulate a live presence on the studio. But I have to prove it. Thanks for your answer!

It's not, really - creating Auto Intro rules is pretty straight forward. The scheduler commands can sound complicated at the first sight, but once you're used to them it should be OK.

Back