Video Playback Plugin

djsoft

Staff member
In order to improve video playback support in RadioBOSS, please install Video Playback Plugin (libVLC).

Automatic installation:
1. In the menu click Settings -> Options...
2. In the window, select Video section, and click the Install button to install the plug-in.

Manual installation:
1. Download the plugin: RadioBOSS or RadioBOSS x64
2. Install it to the folder where you have RadioBOSS installed.

The plugin uses libVLC, more information about VLC here: https://www.videolan.org/

Last edited:
Video plugin updated to libVLC 3.0.16. In order to update it from within RadioBOSS, please open Settings, Video, click the Install button. After the plugin is installed, restart RadioBOSS.

Video plugin updated to libVLC 3.0.18.

To update it from within RadioBOSS, please open Settings, Video, click the Install button. After the plugin is installed, restart RadioBOSS.

buenos dias señores de radio boss les informo que la nueva actualizacion a libVLC 3.0.18. tiene problemas se congela el video no trabaja estable, probe con varias versiones de radio boss es igual es por el libVLC 3.0.18, la verison anterior trabajó sin problemas, y eh probado con otros codic de videos y trabaja normal, señores de radio djsoft mejoren el vídeo libVLC 3.0.18. por favor gracais saludos desde peru.

Please write in English.
good morning gentlemen of radio boss I inform you that the new update to libVLC 3.0.18. It has problems, the video freezes, it does not work stable, I tried with several versions of radio boss, it is the same, it is for libVLC 3.0.18, the previous version worked without problems, and I have tried with other video codecs and it works normally, gentlemen of radio djsoft improve the video libVLC 3.0.18. Please, thank you. Greetings from Peru.

bom dia senhores da radio boss informo que a nova atualização para libVLC 3.0.18. Está com problemas, o vídeo trava, não funciona estável, tentei com várias versões do radio boss, é a mesma coisa, é para libVLC 3.0.18, a versão anterior funcionou sem problemas, e já tentei com outro vídeo codecs e funciona normalmente, senhores da radio djsoft melhorem o video libVLC 3.0.18. Por favor, obrigado. Saudações do Peru.

TENGO LA RB ADVANCED COMPRADA.
EL VIDEO NUNCA FUNCIONÓ AUNQUE INSTALE EL PLUGIN.
ESTO NO ES NORMAL.
Hola amigo antes funcionaba muy bien libVLC 3.0.16. luego salió ahora en diciembre libVLC 3.0.18 tiene fallas se congela el vídeo, amigo haber si tienes 3l instalador libVLC 3.0.16. o bien lo tienes en tu radio boss yo lo perdí al formatear mi 0c

Complemento de video actualizado a libVLC 3.0.18.

Para actualizar desde RadioBOSS, abra Configuración, Video, haga clic en el botón Instalar. Después de instalar el complemento, reinicie RadioBesa ve
Tiene problemas está versión se congela vídeo

good morning gentlemen of radio boss I inform you that the new update to libVLC 3.0.18. It has problems, the video freezes, it does not work stable, I tried with several versions of radio boss, it is the same, it is for libVLC 3.0.18, the previous version worked without problems, and I have tried with other video codecs and it works normally, gentlemen of radio djsoft improve the video libVLC 3.0.18. Please, thank you. Greetings from Peru.
Does the freeze problem happen with all videos, or only with some? We don't see such a problem here, so I guess it depends on the video material you have.

¿El problema de la congelación ocurre con todos los videos o solo con algunos? No vemos tal problema aquí, así que supongo que depende del material de video que tengas.
buenos dias me pasa casi con todos los videos porque antes trabajaba con los mismos videos mpg4 me funciono sin problemas

Back