Voice meeter dont work with latest version?

Ron

I have been running voice meeter for some time, but now it won't work at all any ideas only since version 5.1.3?

WBGS-Founder said:
I have been running voice meeter for some time, but now it won't work at all any ideas only since version 5.1.3?
What do you mean it does not work? I think you should check Settings->Playback in RadioBOSS, probably you have wrong sound card selected there. Alsop make sure the same sound card is not selected for multiple purposes.

I left windows I could not take 8 freezing my pc and stuff just a bad experience so I went to Mint and now looking to get software for Linux if this don?t run ill find an alternative thanks anyways.

WBGS-Founder said:
I left windows I could not take 8 freezing my pc and stuff just a bad experience so I went to Mint and now looking to get software for Linux if this don?t run ill find an alternative thanks anyways.
You can run RadioBOSS under Wine, we've tested it last year and it worked pretty well. But using Windows is, of course, better, as it does not involve any emulation.

About Windows itself - it does not freeze - if it was as bad as you say it is, no one will ever used Windows... It will "freeze" only if you have misconfigured your system or run it on a faulty hardware.

Well if you say so I am talking about windows 8/8.1 I think you guys should focus on make this run in wine like a little bit more optimization thats all I ask I don't wanna give your software up after I  paid for it you know?

WBGS-Founder said:
Well if you say so I am talking about windows 8/8.1
The main problem with Windows 8/8.1 is UI design, which is not like in previous Windows'es, and therefore not everyone likes it... From the stability point of view it works OK.

WBGS-Founder said:
I think you guys should focus on make this run in wine like a little bit more optimization thats all I ask I don't wanna give your software up after I  paid for it you know?
Please report any problems with Wine. We're currently working hard on the new RadioBOSS 5.2 major update, I think some optimizations and fixes for Wine can be included there as well.

Ok I just found Steam OS ISO ill be using that along side Radio Boss, I'll be a beta tester here for that did you guys release 5.2? Furthermore, the animation's bars need to be more smoother like on windows 7 it already supports vst and dsp's so yea just the number and below the bars at the top glitch out and the bars at the top and the stereo channels on the left side other than that it runs fine.

RadioBOSS 5.2 beta will be released in September. About animation performance under Wine, I don't think we can do much about it... You can review this article about Wine performance: http://wiki.winehq.org/Performance - probably it will be able to improve things.

Well you could optimize this for opengl you know if possible that would be nice what does it reconize now DirectX?

WBGS-Founder said:
Well you could optimize this for opengl you know if possible that would be nice what does it reconize now DirectX?
It uses GDI+ to draw those things. Windows, in turn, can use Direct2D or something else which is available... Probably Wine does not support it, that's why performance is not that good.

djsoft said:
WBGS-Founder said:
It uses GDI+ to draw those things. Windows, in turn, can use Direct2D or something else which is available... Probably Wine does not support it, that's why performance is not that good.
Making a switch to OpenCl or OpenGl would be the best way.

WBGS-Founder said:
Making a switch to OpenCl or OpenGl would be the best way.
I don't think it's necessary for now. We've fixed some bugs under Wine in the past to make main features of RadioBOSS work, but rewriting parts of code to improve performance under Wine is not planned yet.

Well, I am gonna have to go ghetto for now then and check back when you update your software kind of sad, but I have no choice as I can't afford a legit copy of 8, and almost all windows run crappy either that or they not supported.

WBGS-Founder said:
Well, I am gonna have to go ghetto for now then and check back when you update your software kind of sad, but I have no choice as I can't afford a legit copy of 8, and almost all windows run crappy either that or they not supported.
You can switch to other visualization modes: click with middle mouse button on a nowplaying bar, or open Settings and in the View category change the "On Air visualization" setting.

Does this Guy ever stop whinging,    RB runs brilliant on windows 7 & 8. I can honestly say that i have no problems at all,  Keep up the good work guyz  8)

Kroakster said:
RB runs brilliant on windows 7 & 8. I can honestly say that i have no problems at all,  Keep up the good work guyz  8)
Thanks! The new version is on its way. If you have any feature request or any other suggestion, feel free to post it in the Feature Request section.

Kroakster said:
Does this Guy ever stop whinging,    RB runs brilliant on windows 7 & 8. I can honestly say that i have no problems at all,  Keep up the good work guyz  8)

Well complaining gets bugs fixed only an idiot would think not come on now grow up and stop flaming or trying to start a flame war though it's nice to see you support devs as this program is amazing. 

Back