Voice track recording with outro and intro on pre listening

icadomonte

To record a voice track it will be possible choose at first where we want introduce it and in that case have on the phones of pre listening, the outro and intro of the tracks where the voice track will go automaticly introduced.
  I think this will very usefull  to cath the environement of the two tracks.
Thanks

icadomonte said:
To record a voice track it will be possible choose at first where we want introduce it and in that case have on the phones of pre listening, the outro and intro of the tracks where the voice track will go automaticly introduced.
  I think this will very usefull  to cath the environement of the two tracks.
Thanks
When you have set Intro and Outro for tracks, voice track will be placed between the Intro and Outro portion - please see this page for more info: http://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/voice_tracking.htm

Thanks Djsoft.  I understand but that was not the question..

Lets see if I can explain my idea..  Sorry for my englh...

I think the voice track are recorded only before in "dry" mode and after that put where we want no?
My propose, better, my question if sometime will be possible  chose the place on the playlist where we will want the voice track and the software give us in headphones the outro and intro of the musics where the voice track will be put betwen them but only the MIC will  be recordeed and automaticly will go to his place on the playlist.
Thanks again for this incredible sofware

Back