Voicetrack Improvement

nelson c

I have the idea to achieve something l
1680444760690.png
ike this:

The voicetrack starts at the exact second of the previous track, ending at the intro of the next track. This sounds very professional and there is no need for background music for the voicetrack.
By default the voicetrack starts at the Outro point and ends at the Intro.
Outro tag is not used by us (And I don't know how many people use it).

Manually this is possible with the following editor, but perhaps it can be a useful feature to automate (Option)

Attachments

• Sin título.png
    Sin título.png
    110.7 KB · Views: 75
Manually this is possible with the following editor, but perhaps it can be a useful feature to automate (Option)
This is how Voice Tracks work in RadioBOSS - it adjusts mix points so that voice track ends when track's intro ends.

This is how Voice Tracks work in RadioBOSS - it adjusts mix points so that voice track ends when track's intro ends.
Exactly, except in the case that the voicetrack is longer than the into of the following track.
In this case the first part will be played silently, or with background music if this option is enabled.
What I need is for this part that exceeds to be mounted on the previous track.

Basically what I did manually with sigue editor

@nelson c I concur we use the 'intro tag' not the 'outro tag' even at the end of music so it's probably irrelevant unless you wanted two announcements. I am hoping you will persuade Dimitri to channel this Auto Intro out of the music to a separate channel on Settigs>>Playback like Cart wall output device and Jingles output device creating Auto Intro output device that can be taken out around the DSP or into BIMP on StereoTool to process it differently. This has been entirely missed out on previous updates and looks like it's happening again.

Yes but your silent bit or quet music bit is already done for Jingles and Cart Wall so you already have the code. P.S does anyone use this Inserting Vocal on the fly https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/index.html?voice_tracking.htm?

Of course I was reading the manual before this post.
There is no way to do this without the outro point.
The problem is that we do not mark the outro point of the tracks, it is irrelevant. The only thing it would do is this, and anyway the outro is not something as clear as the intro.
So a kind of auto outro, like auto hook does, would be a good idea.
Calculate this point based on the "seconds left over from the next voicetrack"

Also Nelson C there is another problem here! If you are adding vocal on the outro this again it is on the main music channel being processed with the DSP and will be a Donald Duck experience! You really need to be aware the DSP music processing is fantastic studio quality. and mashing this up with clean vocals. This is so important to get right.

There is no way to do this without the outro point.
The problem is that we do not mark the outro point of the tracks, it is irrelevant. The only thing it would do is this, and anyway the outro is not something as clear as the intro.
Yes, an Outro point is required for this to work correctly. You can set those points randomly if it doesn't matter for you, like 30 seconds before the end of each track, this will probably do what you need (voice track overlapping a previous track and ending at next track's Intro).

I did the test and it is exactly what I need.
The problem is adding this song by song, I could do it from the api. But in the case of nonsense information: Is it possible to have an option to calculate outro points automatically for voicetrack?
Outro Points adds a graphic to the player interface that will be irrelevant

Is it possible to have an option to calculate outro points automatically for voicetrack?
Automatic calculation of real outro points is somewhat complex, because it needs to detect where the voice ends.
I'll see if an option can be added to ignore Outro and simply play voice tracks so that they always end where Intro starts.

Back