Building Categories in Playlist Generator Pro

MarkAfterDark

When I build a category in Playlist Generator Pro, I can only select one file at a time to add to the category. To clarify, I can select multiple songs (Ctrl + click), but only the last one is added to the Playlist Generator category.  It would be SO much easier to be able to select multiple files while in my music folders. Is it possible to somehow add multiple tracks while building a category?

I've tried generating an XML playlist of all of my files, but when separating my music folder (e.g. 50s & 60s) into tempos (fast, medium, slow) or genres (instrumentals, car songs, etc), there's still much filtering to be done with a playlist. Selecting multiple songs together while building a category in Playlist Generator would be a great help.

Let me know if I've missed something obvious and there's a quick way to do this.

Thanks!

MarkAfterDark said:
When I build a category in Playlist Generator Pro, I can only select one file at a time to add to the category. To clarify, I can select multiple songs (Ctrl + click), but only the last one is added to the Playlist Generator category.  It would be SO much easier to be able to select multiple files while in my music folders. Is it possible to somehow add multiple tracks while building a category?
This was a bug and it's already fixed in the latest RadioBOSS 5.4.

Back