Radio Station Down

FFCNRadio

Hi all,

We have had a radio station for years. The gentleman that set it up and ran it has passed away. Then the computer died. I have some computer technical skill and need to re-set up radio boss. I am just not sure where all the information comes from. I have downloaded radioboss and have inputted the information from HMC. I need the mount(?) information which looks like where the radio station is and other technical information. Any help you can give me I would appreciate.  The radio station is FFCN Radio.

Thank you in advance.

Teresa

If you use our streaming services, we can restore the account data for you. If not, we can't do anything about it, and you should contact streaming service provider for details on how to set up broadcasting.

Maybe it would be easier for me to change to a Mac radio program?  Help please. I am a quick learner but this is not really my area of expertise. thanks.  ;D

FFCNRadio said:
Maybe it would be easier for me to change to a Mac radio program?  Help please. I am a quick learner but this is not really my area of expertise. thanks.  ;D
This will not solve the problem. Any streaming software, Windows, Linux, Mac, requires the same data to set up streaming.

Searching by email, I didn't found any streaming accounts registered with us. It's either registered under different email, or it's with a different streaming company.

Back