Record a show for later

You can use the stream archive feature for this: https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/stream_archive.htm

That's the problem. I have it set to go to my desktop, but it's not going there.

Attachments

• Screenshot (2).png
    Screenshot (2).png
    137.6 KB · Views: 240
You can try using the default settings, please see the picture attached

Attachments

• image_2021-02-03_114936.png
    image_2021-02-03_114936.png
    33.7 KB · Views: 253
I have those correct. Is there a customer service phone #? If there's a storage space issue, how would I know? Could that be the issue?

Pleasee the error message above. What does that error message mean? We've paid alot for this software. There has to be someone we can talk to. I've been going back and forth on this forum for a week. My guess is, it would take one 5-10 minute live conversation.

Either that, or we have faulty software.

You can try reinstalling it, in case your installation got corrupted, and also ensure that you have the most recent RadioBOSS 6.0.4. Other possible reasons include antiviruses that could block the recording operation. The recording will fail if you don't have free space on the disk (but I don't think this is the case as it would have also prevented RadioBOSS from starting).

I have the same problem. "stream recording encoder existed with an error. Please check stream encoder settings. Attempting to restart."
I have the recording command set to record at noon and 1PM every day after a short news playlist. There is no fault at noon, but we have had what seem to be random failures at 1PM once or twice a week for the past couple of weeks (RB v 5.05). The problem is annoying because it causes RB to lock the destination file so it cannot be deleted until RB is rebooted. There is nothing unusual about the encoder settings and there is plenty of hard drive space. Is this a bug?

If you use version 5.0.5, it's really old, in this case I'd suggest trying the current version to see if the problem is still there.

Back