TTS of Weather Data

gg2064

Dmitri

Would you please define where the weather data is stored for use in TTS using the weather variables like ?temp - ?humidity etc. and if any settings options alter the location? I have developed my own data retrieval method that works perfectly on my test system but does not work on my live system. 

I thought they were stored in : "Settings Folder"\temp\weather.txt

Also, would it be possible to add a new item: ?wind_speed_m for wind speed in miles per hour?

Thank You

Those values are read from the weather.txt file (which actually has XML format where the weather data is stored).

We'll add a variable for wind speed in mph in one of the of the next updates.

Thanks for the response and information

I understand that the data is in XML format in the weather.txt file but my main question is where that file is located.  It appears to be in: "Settings Folder Location"\temp\weather.txt but is this a fixed location or are there any settings that will change the location?

Thank You

WNAQ db said:
It appears to be in: "Settings Folder Location"\temp\weather.txt but is this a fixed location or are there any settings that will change the location?
The file is there and its location is fixed at the moment (however, it's not guaranteed to be there in all future versions).

Back